LW - Legendary Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LW - Legendary Warriors

The best there is, has, and ever will be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Gun in CA?

Go down 
+6
px
Sasuke421
Shin-Codog
blak
Rocko
Masta
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masta
**Property Of Rocko**
Masta

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 3:39 pm

I want to splurge out on all the cash I have. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iTortalini
Rocko
WAH??? Where am I ??
Rocko

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:42 pm

Buy a shotgun with THE BEST DAMAGE so when ppl get close range, just pop a bullet in thier face & theyll die in 1 shot Razz
Back to top Go down
blak
**Property Of Rocko**

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:48 pm

i like that gun rocko uses alot xD

looks like a p90?
Back to top Go down
Masta
**Property Of Rocko**
Masta

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:55 pm

Rocko Da Don wrote:
Buy a shotgun with THE BEST DAMAGE so when ppl get close range, just pop a bullet in thier face & theyll die in 1 shot Razz

Thats what I'm probably going to get a shotgun. I've seen a lot of people with them and their usually the ones that kill everybody so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shin-Codog
Not Leader, but still AWSOME!!!
Shin-Codog

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

That secondary wep btw, and after 2 shots you have to spend like 5 seconds reloading so HEAVEn forbid you miss.

I would suggest my gun, but honestly, I don't want you to start using it Laughing. Not many use the M14, so I see it as my gun. But since we just giving suggestions see no harm in telling why I love it

M14 - is what I call an "accuracy" wepean. It won't shower your enemy with bullets with the hope that some will hit, it is a 2 shot MAX per second rifle and greatly relys on your accuracy. Equip it with a scope, and its accuracy is right up there with a sniper rifle. Reason for this is b/c its recoil is way less since it fires much less quicker than your standard assault rifle (AK47 example), so can fire in succession with same accuracy.

Rocks wep - I think is a kind of machine gun, not an assault rifle. With such a high number of bullets in one set, he can go long ass time without reloading. This can be devistating when in a tight area, or in Army Of One mode when you come accros 2 or 3 people fighting, he can just shower all of them with the long ass round of bullets. Don't think it can be equiped with a scope, but don't know for sure. That all I really know about his gun since I never used for long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Masta
**Property Of Rocko**
Masta

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 3:57 am

Shin-Codog wrote:

M14 - is what I call an "accuracy" wepean. It won't shower your enemy with bullets with the hope that some will hit, it is a 2 shot MAX per second rifle and greatly relys on your accuracy. Equip it with a scope, and its accuracy is right up there with a sniper rifle. Reason for this is b/c its recoil is way less since it fires much less quicker than your standard assault rifle (AK47 example), so can fire in succession with same accuracy.

Now how much would this M14 cost me. I'm tired of buying 1,000 dollar guns all the time. Also, how much damage dose it cause ?
Back to top Go down
Rocko
WAH??? Where am I ??
Rocko

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 10:44 am

well Masta, if you dont wanna buy guns that cost 1k for 1 day, dont buy mine cuz its 1100 Laughing

i dont know how much an M14 costs but i can tell you that if you get CLOSE RANGE it can basically kill you in one shot, thats why Shins been winning every FREAKIN MATCH WE'VE HAD WITH HIM Laughing, and i try backing away from him while shooting when i happen to run into him cuz i figured this out when i read the discription of his gun
Back to top Go down
Sasuke421
I see u with my sharingan
Sasuke421

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 03 Jan 2009, 11:37 am

the shotgun i use is pretty good ask px and shin they know personally Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demarcusab
Shin-Codog
Shin-Codog

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:33 am

Yah, basically ANY gun besides the default ones are better Laughing. Just tried out the M60 today, BIG f***ing gun. At first sucked with it, but then started to get the hand ot her. The advantage of the BIG guns are the number of bullets you can shoot b4 you have to reload. You'll never run out of amo and have to reload b4 your enemy does.
Back to top Go down
px
Mod/Loyal Member
px

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 3:35 pm

for me best gun is AK47 that GUN OWNS!!!!!!!!!! the sound make me piss my pants that a gun XD
Back to top Go down
(LW)WeaponX
Novice
(LW)WeaponX

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

That gun is not all that You should try the P90Best Gun in CA? Akumax14Best Gun in CA? Akuma110
Best Gun in CA? Akumax15 king king
Back to top Go down
Rocko
WAH??? Where am I ??
Rocko

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:17 pm

HOLY CRAP, stop putting pics everytime u post, put it in ur DAMN SIG WEAPON

anyway...theres a couple guns that make this wierd ass sound like a wierd "peep"-ing noise when u shoot and it makes it sound like its shooting fast, theres a lot of them and i want to know if its either a silencer that makes it sound like that? or is it the gun thats makin the noise itself
Back to top Go down
Masta
**Property Of Rocko**
Masta

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:26 pm

Rocko Da Don wrote:
HOLY CRAP, stop putting pics everytime u post, put it in ur DAMN SIG WEAPON

anyway...theres a couple guns that make this wierd ass sound like a wierd "peep"-ing noise when u shoot and it makes it sound like its shooting fast, theres a lot of them and i want to know if its either a silencer that makes it sound like that? or is it the gun thats makin the noise itself

If you want your gun to sound like that. You have to buy a suppresser. The gun I remember you using won't hold a suppresser so in your case you have to buy another one.
Back to top Go down
Shin-Codog
Shin-Codog

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 3:18 am

Well, I used a Sub Machine gun. I don't know if all of them are as bad as the one I used or not but I certainly wn't use another. You had to reload to quickly and its accuracy wasn't anything to praise.
Back to top Go down
Rocko
WAH??? Where am I ??
Rocko

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 5:01 pm

i went into a random game on CA and everyone there happened to be noobs & it was elimination...so it was 3 vs 3

theres a noob using a GOLDEN AK-47..it is a KILLING MACHINE

i killed these guys easily and since it came with a scope, it was easy to kill them from far range

i thnk PX was right when he said the AK was the best wep
Back to top Go down
-X_factor-
WAH??? Where am I ??
-X_factor-

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 5:32 am

i think AK is good on close range fights. but i mean u try using dat shit on "waverider". i use da G36e now. good for close fights and has a scope for those far away niggas u wanna kill.

And yea i hate that shotgun shin uses. damn that thing fires a lot of times before reloading. How much is dat gun?
Back to top Go down
Shin-Codog
Shin-Codog

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 11:10 am

Yo, Masta reminded me the name of the SMG I used, the K7 I think it was. That shit SUCKE.

Btw, the gun I am using now X is called the M60 (Steel), I bought it with some Nexon points. However, you can also buy just the regular M60 for like 1k GP for tha day.

Also, got a sniper now. Got to keep practicing with that thing until I can compete with Pidg and Sask as a sniper Cool
Back to top Go down
Masta
**Property Of Rocko**
Masta

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 6:28 pm

Shin-Codog wrote:
Yo, Masta reminded me the name of the SMG I used, the K7 I think it was. That shit SUCKED

LOL, no lie Laughing
I'm probably going to start on my sniping (Thats the whole reason I started losing money though afro). I bought a sniper on my first day of CA for a week.
Back to top Go down
-X_factor-
WAH??? Where am I ??
-X_factor-

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:50 am

OMG tell me about wasting money. i spend a shitload on my first couple of days thinkin i can always make money really fast so now i just stick to one gun. Hey ppl keep talkin about this glitch u can make to make more money. Does anyone kno if its true??

And i hate Shin. nigga gots like 44,000 dollars. i only got like 7. i feel so poor Sad
Back to top Go down
Rocko
WAH??? Where am I ??
Rocko

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:16 pm

i dont think there are any glitches that make you win more money

tho i figured out a couple good ways to make money

1 ) play a game of CTF on "melee only" mode, cuz then if you win & score, youll get like 100-140gp each game

2) [i dont recommend doing this cuz its EXTREMELY HARD]
play spy hunt, if you collect all the packs and become super spy, kill everyone or upload the data, youll get 200gp each game you do that

OR

if you arent the spy, kill the super spy using a knife and youll gain 700gp each time you do, (killing the spy aint easy, he has 500 armor which is hard to kill even if hes at 100hp)

3) buy nexon points and buy a gun from the black market, theyll last you 3 months Laughing
Back to top Go down
(LW)Latif
Advanced Member
(LW)Latif

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:36 pm

well since i play css and ca i think the best weapon would probably be the ak and the sniper rifleidk the name off name XD
Back to top Go down
-X_factor-
WAH??? Where am I ??
-X_factor-

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 8:23 am

Well i did heard of a glitch in "snowball fight" when u would go near a wall and shoot at it which then kinda bounces back and freezes urself. Then u will tell ur partner to save you. PPL will do dat like 20 times. giving you 20 saves then they will trade places. Im not sure how much money u gain but apparently is very common.
Back to top Go down
Shin-Codog
Shin-Codog

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

I just want to remind yall that certain guns do better in different stages. Idk why this is but the stage really can make all the difference. We all know we do most of our fights in Junk Yard and our guns kind of show that. So next time yall try a gun that yall think sucks, try using it in different maps.
Back to top Go down
Jwl4

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 2:20 pm

If you aim for the head with the m16 on junk flea it owns.
What ranks are yall? I am a Sergeant firs class.
Back to top Go down
Shin-Codog
Shin-Codog

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

Jwl4 wrote:
If you aim for the head with the m16 on junk flea it owns.
What ranks are yall? I am a Sergeant firs class.

Yeah, I use most of the M series guns. Used M60 for like a month. M16 got crazy accuracty to Cool

And I think my rank is Sergant 2nd class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Gun in CA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Gun in CA?   Best Gun in CA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Gun in CA?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LW - Legendary Warriors :: Combat Arms :: CA General-
Jump to: